Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Most Lethal Talisman

You know what is this? Don't trample with me or I will put this on you ! HA HA HA !!!!

Fi and me met up wif Feifei after our community service meeting yesterday. The meeting went on well with laughter. Actually, I didn't do much during the meeting except contibuting to filling up my stomach and giving my humble 1-cent worth's of opinion as and when we go.

As Feifei started his study group discussion and dinner just as we ended out meeting, Fifi and me went shopping and slow walked to Cityhall to meet her after her discussion. We have earlier agreed to retreat to No.5 (pub at Emerald Hill) and during the stroll in citylink. I got to know our poor princess was bulled and back-stabbed by a 'chi ko pek' lookalike monster at workplace, so we are going to be the sponge to listen to her woes.

Finally, our witchery Fifi suggested getting her a voodoo to ward off anymore evil doings for Feifei after downing peanuts, martinis, hoe garden and chicken wings. Both of them insisted I must eat the chicken wings.

Ehhhh.....that was supposed to be mine. But I was just too lazy to eat them though they are extremely delicious, I must say. I just dun want to get my hands oily and was just too lazy to go washroom to wash my hands after that. Or just simply, no craving for it at that moment of time. Both of them psycho-ed me that peanut contribute equal calories at the wings. But it just never moved me. I got determination, not stubborn. Eventually, they finshed up for me !

We left No.5 after a round of peanut fight as I was getting tired and the 2 women who simply dun want to go home yet they dun know where to go. 1 minute, dun want to go movie, next second, discussing what movie is screening now..... Ai yo, dun know what they want. After a round of Haagen Dazz ice-cream and a stroll to Cairnhill to get a cab home, we continued our meet up over MSN at 1.30am.

This is where our witchery Fifi exorcised her power and created a talisman to ward off all 'xiao ren'.

If you need one, let me know. Witchery Fifi can do one for you.

1 comment:

The Trivial Traveller said...

Eh....the witch is feifei, not me leh.

But the talisman looked really fierce hor??!!!