Saturday, October 21, 2006

Happy Deepavali

Today my plan is,

Wake up at anytime I wanted, preferably before 12noon, because -

1) I want to go Post Office to get stamps;
2) Go gym at Great World;
3) Shop for a while at Great World as I haven't been there for some time;
4) Put a cheque in the bank

None of the above was done.

My 'ang', having an early night yesterday, woke up at 8am and insisted I must be awake too. I threw him out of the room and told him to go find his own happy hour and continued to sleep until 9.30am. Again, he disturbed me again and reminded me that today is public holiday - Deepavali !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yah hor, I remembered liao. So Post Office not open, cannot go buy stamp. Cannot go buy stamp, cannot 'on the way' go Great World and complete task 2 - 4. So, I woke up at 10am and we went Balestier for Bak Kut Teh for breakfast. Yum Yum ! So nice ! We went Carrefour at Suntec for some grocery shopping after that. And you know what I did, hee hee..... see below....

.............

.............

.............

.............

.............

.............

.............

A CUP OF BEN & JERRY'S ICE CREAM before I go home !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so satisfied now.

YAWN YAWN, I'm going to take a nap now.

See you later.

1 comment:

The Trivial Traveller said...

EEEEEEEEE.....u lazy pig! Never work out yet still eat Ice-cream. That's your SECOND ice-cream in a day!!!!