Sunday, October 29, 2006

What is this?

Make a guess.....

It's not a biscuit, mind you.......

PLEASE......It's not a piece of shit also lor !

It's tea leaves ! It's a piece of Pu Er tea leaves that being compressed into like a piece of 'Da Bing' (big biscuit).

It's so nice of Fifi to lug this box of tea leaves for me on a business trip to Kunming some time back. Yes many - time back. This box of tea leaves has been sitting very comfortably in Hougang until her Mimi discover it while they are doing packing. Fifi is moving house - again.

But she still need to take all the credit because it's sp sweet of her to buy me good Pu Er tea leaves when I grumbled to her that my cholestrol is above average.

On the box, it said that the tea is from Dr. Tea - a shop that specifically sell tea leaves from the national (china) House of Tea of Professor ..... Don't 'play play'...got brand one hor....

When I open up, I was 100% puzzled as I never see tea leaves in this big piece before. While I was figuring out how to go about it, Fifi sms-ed me to peel a little bit each time I wanted to make tea and can drink for the whole day. Power lor..... never know it is so interesting.

I thought of smashing all up and keep them in a container. That's me :>

No comments: