Tuesday, February 20, 2007

CNYssss

Today is the 3rd day of CNY. Though we are not allowed to say inauspicious things during CNY, but I must say this. VERY TIRING, NEARLY DIED !

I have been MIA-ing for the last 3 years and so this year decided to ground ourselves so that we can free up more cash to go for a well-deserved honeymoon in June or later.

You see, I’m holding my customary in June this year.

And so, I am spared of all those questions this time , “When are you getting married har ?”

I find that as I grow older, I don’t have any excitement over CNY except I can have those CNY goodies that are not available during normal days. During this holiday period, I really hope I can just relax at home, nuah-ing around and chill out. I feel all those house visits are more ‘shiong’ than going to work. You see, you will tend to need to entertain people you dun like and also you wouldn’t be as relax as you are in yr own home although you are still watching TV.

However, it’s nice to meet up the relatives of my side. It has been a long time since I last saw them and we always had very close relationship. And so, I was also glad I was grounded this year.

Anyway, can ‘siam’ will try to ‘siam’ as much as possible liao…..

No comments: