Friday, February 16, 2007

Weddig Gown Part 2

This evening Fifi went wif me to A**** C *****. It was supposed to be M****** B*****, but the lady got appointment liao and so I have to postpone..... anyway, A***** C ***** is part of the one must-visit.....

Let me tell you, this is definitely not a wasted trip. Before I even entered the boutique, I can spot some very nice gowns....

I tried so many of them, from wedding gowns to evening gowns to tea dress.... so tiring.... the gowns are quite heavy for some.....

The first I tried was a bustier wif very nice embroidery and shimmering on it, the embroidry on the train is also very nice......
The second one was a bustier too with strings to go round yr neck..... the most outer layer was like lace and sequin embroidery on it.... it has a train too but Fifi said not as nice as the first one....

The 3rd one was a off shoulder but the front was so high that it covered my entire chest and make my neck look so short ! And it was also tigher, nearly died !

The last was a very lacy one and there are 3 tiers of lace on the outside..... I thought I am like a 3-tier cake........ but Fifi said I'm like a princess !

In the end, I settled for the first piece and think I will most likely get it...... u guess how much ....

$ 699 only ! TO BUY hor...not rent...... I'm so excited......

Just drew this few minutes ago.......... this one got too many sequins and embroidery..... so cannot draw that well.....

No comments: