Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's Day Pressie !

While folding the clean and crisp laundry, my ‘ang’ returned and threw a paper bag onto the sofa……..






‘Ang’: For you

Me: Ai yoh…what you put inside this time again….
(he has this playful habit to stuff nonsense into design bag and bluff me that he bought a designer item…….)

‘Ang’: I bought this afternoon…dun say I never buy you present hor……

Me: Eeeee… dun bluff me……. I see what you put inside…….
Hmmmmm…… looks like he really bought something for me leh……. Couldn’t be box also get somewhere rite……




AH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s a wallet ! It’s a red wallet and it’s from TOD !!!!!!!!

Ha ha ha….. I juz complained to him the other day that my wallet spoil and he got me a wallet ! Yeah ! Yeah ! So happy !


But I know his pattern one lah…muz be kanna ‘suan’ by his fren who is always buying designer goods for his wife so he also buy one for bcoz he seldom shower me wif gifts or anything ‘lomantic’…. Well, it’s not a wrong guess…. he admitted to it later….

But it’s such a nice surprise which is never him and it’s juz so ‘lomantic’ though ti gesture is so simple….. So now, I muz LURP him more !!!!!

HAA HAA HAA !!!!!

2 comments:

Princess feifei said...

Wah!!!! So lomantic.....ahahaha!!! Can't see the pics...it's too dark lei....

SnowyGal said...

okie.... next time show you the actual one !