Sunday, February 04, 2007

People, People, Everywhere is People

I went to Chinatown this afternoon.... not so much of going there to soak in the CNY atmosphere or wat.....but more to run company's errand......

It was 4 PM and the whole Chinatown was infested with people...... luckily it was a cloudy afternoon and it was breezy.... it helped as you dun feel so yucky trying to squeeze thru yr way among the crowd. I think I made a million 'zit zit' remarks while 'fighting' my way thru. I just dun understand why can people stop in the middle of the tiny walk way to talk, to look at the stuff instead of moving aside or nearer to the stall..... I also dun understand why can parents bother to push their tiny toddlers in the pram among the tiny super crowded streets.....I think my blood pressure shot up within that few minutes.....

Finally, I found what I have to buy.....3 stalks of fake flowers.... to beautify my CNY basket for the sales blitz....

Show you my basket on Monday.....

There wasn't anything new out htere for CNY..... still very much the usual stuff...... but i think I can't control myself anymore......I'm going to buy a tin of love letters tmr.... hmmm..... which brand will be nice????

No comments: