Friday, February 23, 2007

My Wedding Gown - Confirmed !



Over the CNY holidays, despite the busy house visiting, I have finally decided to buy the wedding gown from A**** C***.

So I called the lady boss at 11 ++ am to ask her to reserve the gown for me and I will go down to her boutique to pay for it.

And so, I trekked down and made the payment. To my pleasant surprise, A*** C**** is having a partnership with Dxx Bank. For those who use the woman’s card, there is a 15% discount !

Wow ! I was very delighted. The gown is already very affordable and with this discount, it makes it even more affordable. Okie, before the discount, it was tagged at (very) close to $700. After the 15% discount, I paid less than $600 !!!!!!!

As I was alone, I didn’t put on the gown again to take a picture. Instead, I whipped out my phone and took 2 shots of it…..

Close up view of the glitters on the gown…….

The lady boss was very nice too. She let me keep it there for a few weeks before I pick it up later. She also advises me to make the alterations only about 1 month before so that I was get a better fit.
So if you like to check out tis boutique, let me know. I'll tell you !

No comments: