Friday, February 02, 2007

Hossan Leong's Multiple Disorder Personalities

Just caught Hossan Leong’s stand up comedy at NLB earlier on in the evening.

It was good. WT and me was sceptical and prayed hard that the show wasn’t just impersonating some ‘ang moh’ superstar …..

The storyline was Hossan Leong was narrating a ‘friend’ of his who had just been appointed the servant to run this new Ministry to attract foreign talent. And it goes about how his ‘friend’ attract these superstars by giving free tickets and accommodation….

Yes, there are impersonation of people like Cher, Kenny Rogers, Michael Jackson, etc, etc…. But in each character, there are jest of jokes & suan-ing about Singapore, about our government…… It was laughter throughout the entire 1.5 hour.

What I was impressed is that Hossan can just add in anything into the script. Like during the opening, he suan-ed we are being blamed for causing our neighbour’s flood and I thought I just heard it on the news like 2 days ago ! Better still, he also talked about the soccer match between ‘the land of thousand smiles’ and ‘the island with 4 million smiles’ and this juz happened the night before !

Tickets must be running fast and the show is extended till 10 Feb. If u like to have a laugh, go get that ticket….

Oh ya, talking about tickets…….. while I peered at the ticket stub of Hossan Leong’s Multiple Personalities Disorder…I discovered…… I know I’m sickening but I still gonna do it….. hee hee…..


I can get 15% off for the Broadway Beng which going to opens in May !

Yay ! Yay !

1 comment:

The Trivial Traveller said...

SICKENING WOMAN!!!!!

I donch care, you have to include fei and me when you buy your tickets!