Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Initial RSVP

I sent out an email invitation to my friends yesterday evening and this morning......I knew it...... I'm gonna throw some excitement to this 'event'.... but I never know all my friends are MORE EXCITED than me !

Looks like many of friends have turned into giraffes few years back. They have waited for this wedding banquet of mine until their necks grow looooooong ........ I should inform the zoo sometime back that i have some giraffes and the zoo can save some money from getting giraffes from overseas. Ha ! And I can also earn some commission for my wedding mah ! Hee.......

But seriously, I am very very happy that almost all my friends I have invited are coming ! My lurpy sisters are even offerring their help ! Okie..... 1 offer to help, real help as in do work ok.... the other one also offer help... but help to be there to look pretty... ai yoh ! nevermind lah.... she said she want to wear BOM BOM dress ..... so shaky no support how to work hor....... ok lah let her be...... ha ha ha

But right now, dun know what to plan yet except to get my wedding dresses after CNY.... eh... book make up artist..... photographer..... get my fren to do the music.......

talking about music.... I realised I have to select 4 songs...... 1st / 2nd march in, champagne pouring & 1st dish.... this is a real headache.... what should I choose leh ??????

But I know I'm going to start harassing all my friends from now on !

No comments: