Friday, February 02, 2007

I Can't Wait

CNY is approaching and where is selling the CNY goodies..... My Favourite - pineapple tarts...but this year I have been very 'kuai'..... I didn't anyhow buy to eat and in the end, with so many bottles....I,m going to drown myself in a sea of pineapple tarts.... so I order 1 bottle from the well-known magazine + newspaper acclaimed pineapple tarts - from a halfway house. Yummy ! Can't wait to sink my teeth into it.... hee hee....

My 'lurp-py' sister going to make some cookies this year at her newly renovated flat...she had used her oven only once, i think..... to bake 2 chicken thighs..... so she should let it work more so as not to retard the oven mah...... I have been repeating my order so many time...hope she got it....

Anyway, ai yo... I can't wait anymore liao..... I settle for a box of Kueh Bangkit first... the deadly coconut 'make in your mouth, not in your hand' cookie....

ha ha ha ........

No comments: