Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Photo Album

Finally, I found time to meet up my fren..... this is a much delayed meeting coz...... I did promised my fren that I will meet him when he returned from the Dec Italy trip that he booked wif me..... and so, I didn't !

I can't really remember why I were so busy for the whole month of Dec and Jan.... but I know I was EXTREMELY BUSY ! Anyway, it over and I JUST COULDN'T IMAGINE..... CNY is approaching and it's just this weekend. Gosh ! Time really flies without you realising it !

Back to the meeting with my fren, he was so nice to buy me a gift from Florence, Italy. Florence is famous for its leathery works and what's more, I got a gift made of leather..... okay, I wished my fren had given me a leather jacket.... but no no..... not too back either.... it's still a jacket but it's a 'jacket' for a photo album ! So sweet of him !

The leather cover was printed with old atlas style of world map and the paper is in cream colour. I gave him a picture book before 2 years ago telling him to put in all his best shots in there. He is very good in photography..... And so, 2 years later, he decided to me once too..... all the way from Italy ! Not that I am good in my photography skill too, but eh........... hee hee.......... to put in many people's much awaited occasion of mine - my wedding outshoot photography in there !



He bought it at this shop which almost all motorcoach touring will bring you there. I've been there too.... But the shop is really selling good genuine leather stuff but at also a good 'genuine' price !!!!! See...... if you been on such tour before, you'll definitely been this shop too !!!!!


Ha ha ha........ it will come into good use VERY VERY SOON !!!!!

No comments: